Once you have completed the step-by-step instructions, you are nearly done! There are just a few
important final admin actions. Please complete the below actions using the links to our Help Articles for guidance and/or watch this short video.
1. Teacher accounts will have been created for any new staff included on the datafile you uploaded. For security, we recommend that they set their password using the 'Forgotten password' link on the Teacher login screen (https://teacher.marvellousme.com/#login or through the MarvellousMe for Teachers app). They simply need to enter their staff email address as per the datafile you uploaded and a password reset link will be sent to them straight away. Existing staff will keep their login details from last year.
2. Check all staff have been assigned to their respective groups (including job shares, school leaders, TAs etc).
3. Print the parent join code letters for all parents who have not joined up to MarvellousMe, including the new starters. Please print reminder letters using the above steps until you feel that you have your maximum number of the parents joined up. As a benchmark, most schools see 90% of parents engaged.
4. Check all staff are set to receive the weekly performance summary email.
5. Check/Add Quick Links.
- See How to add Quick Links (including assigning links to specific classes and directing parents to email addresses)
- See How to Edit and Delete Quick Links
6. For GDPR purposes, please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any changes to your school’s MarvellousMe Administrator and/or Leader.
You’re done! Thank you for updating MarvellousMe!