Skip to main content
How to help parents that are having trouble signing up to MarvellousMe
If the parent is getting stuck on the join code/child's name screen:
- Ask the parent to check that they are entering the join code and child's name exactly as shown on the MarvellousMe invite.
- Check that they are entering the correct characters/numbers (0/Os, 1s/Is, 5s/Ss etc are commonly confused).
- Check that they are only entering one space between the child's forename and surname.
- Check that the child's name is correctly recorded on your MarvellousMe Admin system
- Go to Teachers and Pupils.
- Type the child's name into the Search box.
- Select Edit next to their name.
- Check the spelling is correct.
- Check that are no additional spaces at the beginning and end of the child’s names, and only one space between their forename and surname.
- If the child's name includes an apostrophe or if the above suggestions do not work, please contact the Support Team on 01273 900 202 or email@example.com for advice.
If the parent is getting stuck on the parent details screen:
- If the parent is shown the below error message once they have entered their email address, it means that their email address has already been registered for a MarvellousMe Parent account.
- Please ask them to return to the main screen on the Parent app/system and select Log In.
- They can then enter their email address and password to access their Parent account.
- If they do not know their password, they can select Forgot? to be emailed a password reset link.